If you’re a vegan or vegetarian or enjoy discovering new flavours and culinary trends, you can’t miss Vegfest London 2023 – the UK’s most significant and oldest vegan festival. This two-day event will take place on November 18-19, 2023, at the Olympia National Hall in London and will bring together more than 300 exhibitors, speakers, artists and activists related to veganism.
Vegfest London is an opportunity to taste delicious and healthy plant-based food and meet interesting people, network, gain knowledge and inspiration and, above all, have fun. There’s something for you at the festival, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced vegan or looking for information about health, the environment, animal rights or spirituality.
Attractions that await you at London Vegfest in 2023:
- Together As One Stage – a music stage where well-known and talented artists from different genres will perform. You can listen and dance to music from reggae, hip-hop, soul, pop, rock and much more.
- Vegan For The Animals – is dedicated to animal rights issues and activism. You will be able to meet representatives of pro-animal organizations, learn about their activities and campaigns, and participate in workshops and discussions on how to help animals effectively.
- Plant Powered For The Planet – an educational zone where you will learn about the impact of veganism on the environment and climate. You’ll be able to read the latest research and scientific reports and listen to experts and environmental activists.
- Cookery Demos – cooking demonstrations where professional chefs and bloggers will show you how to prepare delicious and simple vegan dishes. You will be able to learn new recipes and cooking techniques and taste the prepared dishes.
- Talks and Panels – lectures and panel discussions where you will hear interesting stories and opinions from well-known personalities from veganism on lifestyle: health, fitness, fashion, travel or business.
- Exhibitors – exhibitors who will present you with a wide range of vegan products and services such as food, drinks, cosmetics, clothing, books, gadgets and much more.
Vegfest London is an event held periodically since 2003 and is extremely popular among supporters of veganism. In 2022, the festival attracted more than 14,000 visitors, and in 2023 the organizers expect an even bigger turnout. If you want to join this vegan community and spend an unforgettable weekend in London, don’t delay and book your tickets today.
And if you’re already in London…
When visiting the British capital, it is worth visiting not only the well-known and popular tourist attractions, such as Big Ben, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace, but also the less obvious and unconventional ones. Here are some suggestions of interesting but unpopular places you can visit in London:
- The Magnificent Seven – seven large private cemeteries in London- are true works of necropolitan art.
- The Attendant – a cafe set up in a former Victorian restroom.
- The Leake Street Tunnel – a tunnel under the railroad bridge that is a legitimate venue for street artists.
- Leighton House Museum – a museum and house museum of the famous Victorian painter Frederic Leighton.
- Hampstead Heath ponds – ponds within Hampstead Heath Park are open for year-round bathing.
- The Thames Path is a pedestrian and bicycle path along the Thames, leading through many interesting places and sights.
- Dennis Severs’ House – a house museum created by American artist Dennis Severs, who recreated the atmosphere of a merchant family’s life in the 18th and 19th centuries.
If you want to visit Vegfest London 2023 and visit London unusually and economically, we recommend you use the coach offer from Poland. This convenient and inexpensive travel method will save you time and money. Use our search engine and find the best coach connection for you.